Questions? Don't be shy! Let us know how we can help. : )
Click the chat button below.
Mon. - Fri. 8am - 5pm
Drop us a note anytime, you might just catch us online. If not, we?ll get back to you the very next working day -- we promise!
Most foreign nationals staying in Thailand for more than 30 days will require a visa of some kind. We can help arrange for the following:
1. Business visa/work permit. If you intend to work in Thailand, this is what you?ll need.
2. 90-day visa. If you intend to stay in Thailand for more than 30 days, you should consider getting a 90-day visa.
3. 1-year visa. You can apply for a one-year visa if you intend to travel, perform social welfare, or undertake other non-business related activities
4. Marriage visa. If you are married to a Thai national, you can apply for a marriage visa. This visa allows you to reside in Thailand with your spouse for an initial term of three months and one-year terms thereafter.
5. Retirement visa. Retirement visas may be issued if you are over 50 years of age and intend to retire in Thailand
If you have any questions regarding your specific situation, feel free to ask us!