Visa and Immigration

Living and Working in Thailand

Most foreign nationals staying in Thailand for more than 30 days will require a visa of some kind. We can help arrange for the following:

  1. Business visa/work permit If you intend to work in Thailand, this is what you’ll need.
  2. 90-day visa If you intend to stay in Thailand for more than 30 days, you should consider getting a 90-day visa.
  3. One-year visa You can apply for a one-year visa if you intend to travel, perform social welfare, or undertake other non-business related activities.
  4. Marriage visa If you are married to a Thai national, you can apply for a marriage visa. This visa allows you to reside in Thailand with your spouse for an initial term of three months and one-year terms thereafter.
  5. Retirement visa Retirement visa may be issued if you are over 50 years of age and intend to retire in Thailand

If you have any questions regarding your specific situation, feel free to ask us!

Click here for Thailand country guide from the International Association of Movers